.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

My Educational Philosophy :: Philosophy of Education Teaching Teachers Essays

My Educational Philosophy My decision to become a teacher isnt because of a life broad wish or as yet a childhood dream. My learningal experience during childhood left me, for umteen old age, feeling very indifferent towards the teaching profession. I grew up in a very rural area and the schools that I attended didnt attract the best of teachers. Although I always tested marginally in a higher place average on standardized tests, my grades were mediocre and my attitude concerning my education rated a big, fat F. I wasnt challenged, inspired, or motivated by any of the teachers that I encountered during my years in school. Maybe there were those who time-tested to reach out to me but I wasnt interested. Whatever the case, I graduated high school with no thought of ever proper a teacher and with the attitude that education wasnt important. Several years later, as my children started attending school, my view concerning teachers gradually started to change. Throu gh volunteering and being at the school s quite often I began to see how marvelous teachers give the sack be, as the majority of the teachers that I came in contact with seemed to be very passionate near their jobs. This was foreign to mecaring teachers It wasnt long before I was in awe of the profession and I cherished to do MY part. I wanted to contribute what I could in essay to obliterate childhood educational experiences such as mine. After all, anyone can sit back and ping teachers and the education system. But, if you are going to criticize you must be ready to get involved to create change. That is merely what I decided to do. Another huge catalyst for me in this unconscious process was that I wanted to set an example for my children to follow. How could I challenge them to do their best and to pursue college when I was not a college graduate myself? The dress I came up with was to re-enter the academic world after xiv years of absence. As you can gue ss from my brief testimony, my philosophy concerning education is eclectic in nature and centers naturally around the aspects of self-esteem and motivation. These cardinal words go hand in hand. If children feel good about themselves, and are encouraged, they will be motivated to do their best.

No comments:

Post a Comment