.

Monday, March 25, 2019

There is always room for pie. :: essays research papers

There Is Always Room For PieThroughout my life my parents get down always taught me that a child is a product of its environment. As meter has passed and I exhaust grown older and observed the people around me I have seen this fact become more evident. I believe that no one person can mimic anothers actions or behaviors so precisely that they become identical. A persons temper seems to be an infinitely large empty pie plate. The actions or behaviors that people personate are a small slice that they have contributen from others to run across up their plate. These actions and behaviors are taken from the influential people in their lives. I do not think any one will ever have a full pie plate because it seems to me that we never stop scholarship new behaviors from people around us.As I have began to call down with my mom more and more through the years I have found her constantly telling me that I act or in force(p) just like my father. Whenever I do or verbalise somethin g around my mom I wait to hear those four words, and it seems that she secernates them to the highest degree every four minutes. Even though I mimic many an(prenominal) of my fathers actions and behaviors, am I my father? In my opinion I do not think I could ever be my dad. I do know why I emulate him so much, because I look up to him. Quite a few sons say that sort of thing about their fathers. Even though it is a generic saying it seems to bring a unique feeling each time it is said. I am glad that I am able to take large pieces from my dads personality pie and add them to mine. It does not involve that I have not take anything from my mothers, it just appears to me that a son imitates more of his father and a daughter imitates more of her mother. I know that this is a sexist statement, but in my observations I have found this to be exceedingly true.What things make up the pieces of the personality pie that we assume? A good example would be self-concept/self-image. Self-con cept is a persons impressions, opinions and attitudes toward their physical, mental and emotional makeup. My father had always been a physically healthy person. My physical strength that has come from him, as well as eubstance shape, is more genetic than personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment